Lecture: Monday 4-6pm
Location: 14 Sir Christopher Ondaatje Ave - T4 Theatre
Online units can be accessed at: https://ilearn.mq.edu.au PC and Internet access are required for those who wish to access iLearn. Basic computer skills (e.g., internet browsing) and skills in word processing are also a requirement. Please consult teaching staff for any further, more specific requirements.
Resources The unit will be based on the following text books, which can be purchased at the Co-Op bookstore (http://www.coop-bookshop.com.au):
- Gamble, C. (2015), Archaeology. The basics, London, New York, 3rd ed.
- Renfrew, C. and Bahn, P. (2016), Archaeology: Theories, Methods and Practice, London, 7th ed.
- Bahn, P. (2012), Archaeology: A Very Short Introduction, Oxford, New York.
- Cullen, J. (2013), How to Read, Write, and Think about History, Malden, Oxford.
- Scarre, C. (2018), The Human Past, London, 4th ed.