HURDLES: This unit has no hurdle requirements.
ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION: Assignment submission will be online through the iLearn page.
Submit assignments online via the appropriate assignment link on the iLearn page. A personalised cover sheet is not required with online submissions. Read the submission statement carefully before accepting it as there are substantial penalties for making a false declaration.
- Assignment submission is via iLearn.
- Please note the quick guide on how to upload your assignments provided on the iLearn page.
- Please make sure that each page in your uploaded assignment corresponds to only one A4 page (do not upload an A3 page worth of content as an A4 page in landscape). If you are using an app like Clear Scanner, please make sure that the photos you are using are clear and shadow-free.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your assignment submission is legible.
- If there are technical obstructions to your submitting online, please email us to let us know.
You may submit as often as required prior to the due date/time. Please note that each submission will completely replace any previous submissions. It is in your interests to make frequent submissions of your partially completed work as insurance against technical or other problems near the submission deadline.
LATE SUBMISSION: All assignments must be submitted by the official due date and time. No marks will be given for late work unless an extension has been granted following a successful application for Special Consideration. Please contact one of the unit convenors for advice as soon as you become aware that you may have difficulty meeting any of the assignment deadlines. It is in your interests to make frequent submissions of your partially completed work. Note that later submissions completely replace any earlier submission, and so only the final submission made before the due date will be marked.
FINAL EXAM POLICY: This unit has no final exam.