Classes: Students are required to attend thirteen lectures (3 hours each). The timetable for classes can be found at https://timetables.mq.edu.au/2021/. Refer iLearn for updated information on learning activities delivery.
Required Texts and Materials: The unit will follow materials from BPP Learning Media:
• ACCA P5 Advanced Performance Management: Workbook 3rd edition 2021 ISBN 978-1-5097-3755-0
• ACCA P5 Advanced Performance Management: Practice and Revision Kit 15 edition 2021 ISBN 978-1-5097-3756-7
• There will be supplemental readings and materials available on the unit website.
• The ACCA Journal is useful as an additional reference: ACCA's Student Accountant magazine.
Technology used and required: Students are expected to have:
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint Knowledge and use of iLearn for accessing learning materials, etc.
• Knowledge of the library research databases - for accessing additional research material.
• Access to a personal computer to be able to access iLearn, participate in lectures, and submit completed assessments material online.
Unit web page: Course contents are available on the learning management system (iLearn). The iLearn space for this unit is available at http://mq.edu.au/iLearn/index.htm.