Classes: Students are required to attend thirteen 3 hour online lectures. The timetable for classes is on the University website at https://timetables.mq.edu.au/2021/.
Required Texts and Materials: We will be using the following materials from BPP Learning Media:
• ACCA P5 Advanced Performance Management: Workbook 2nd edition ISBN 978-1-5097-8292-5
• ACCA P5 Advanced Performance Management: Practice and Revision Kit 14 edition ISBN 978-1-5097-8397-7
• There will be supplemental readings and materials available on the unit website.
• The following Journal is useful as an additional reference: ACCA's Student Accountant magazine.
Technology used and required: Students are expected to have:
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint Knowledge of Macquarie University iLearn for downloading lecture materials, etc.
• Knowledge of the library research databases - for accessing additional research material.
• Access to a personal computer to be able to access iLearn, participate in lectures, and submit completed assessments material online.
Unit web page: Course contents are available on the learning management system (iLearn). The web page for this unit is at http://mq.edu.au/iLearn/index.htm