Accounting, 9th Edition, By Tracie Miller-Nobles, Brenda Mattison, Ella Mae Matsumura, Peter Best, David Keene, Published in 2020 by Pearson Education Australia
Building Financial Models: The Complete Guide to Designing, Building, and Applying Projection Models, Third Edition, By John S. Tjia, Published in 2018 by McGraw-Hill Education
Unit Web Page:
This unit will make use of the University's iLearn system and students.
- Found by logging on to iLearn ilearn.mq.edu.au, then clicking on Financial Statement Analysis and Modelling.
- This is where you will find forums, downloadable resources and links to important pages.
- Students are requested to contact the lecturer via the "Contact teaching staff" link on learn. This is preferred method for students to receive quick feedback.
- The forum allows you to communicate with other students.
- You are requested to post your questions on the forums at least 48 hours prior to the assignment submission date or the examination date. Questions posted after that time may not be answered. Please try to not leave your questions to the last few days.
- It is important that you familiarise yourself with the Unit’s iLearn site.
- All students should check iLearn regularly and look for updates and distribution of materials related to the unit or assessments and participate in forum discussions.
Technology Used and Required:
Assumed access to technology: Access to a computer with word processing and spreadsheet capability is assumed, as is general student computer literacy. A recent version of Excel is the preferred choice spreadsheet.
Delivery Format and Other Details:
See timetable for classes on the University web site at: https://timetables.mq.edu.au/2019/
- Additional readings are included in iLearn
- Students should assume these readings are examinable unless otherwise advised.
Access to a computer with word processing and spreadsheet capability is assumed, as is general student computer literacy. A recent version of Excel is the preferred choice spreadsheet.