• Each student must listen to the lectures and read the lecture slides each week that are available on the unit iLearn web page.
• Each student is required to participate in a weekly tutorial session to discuss and work on the worksheet associated with weekly lectures.
• The textbook for this course can be found at the following: http://www.core-econ.org/
• You will need to register using your student email to access the textbook.
• The electronic version of the textbook is free. You can choose to purchase a hard copy of the textbook from the website.
• Students will require a non-programmable calculator. A calculator is non-programmable if it does not have any memory, or if it is capable of storing only numerical data within its memory.
• Students will also require access to a computer to view the iLearn website, to use Zoom for any online learning activities and to access the ebook that forms the textbook for the course.
Unit Web Page
• Course material is available at https://ilearn.mq.edu.au/login/MQ/