Please note the following:
1. Late submissions, without an approved extension, will receive a 5% per day penalty including weekends and public holidays. If you submit the assessment task 10 days or more beyond the due date, you will be awarded a maximum of 50% of the overall assessment marks. No further submissions will be accepted after the marked assignments are returned and feedback is released to students. That is, no submissions will be accepted after 5pm October 28, 2021
2. Word count penalty: 5% of the possible mark will be deducted per 100 words over the word limit for the assessment task. An additional 99 words beyond the limit can be written without penalty.
3. All extensions on assessments need to be formally requested via ask.mq.edu.au in line with the special consideration policy.
4. Any requests for remark need to follow the Psychology process and must be applied within 2 weeks of the assessment task being returned. Information will be provided on iLearn.
5. It is Psychology policy that letter grades, not numeric marks, are released for written assessment tasks.
6. The final exam for this unit is currently scheduled to occur online for this unit. Students are expected to make themselves available for the exam, at the date and time set by the University, in line with the Assessment Policy and Procedure.
7. Supplementary assessment tasks will only be provided following an approved Special Consideration application, and only when appropriate. Supplementary assessment tasks, including supplementary exams, can be in a different format to the original assessment task.
8. Sitting the final exam is compulsory in order to be eligible to pass the unit. Any student who does not attempt the final exam will be granted a Fail Absent (FA) grade.