- There are 1.5 hr weekly workshop sessions, which consist of in-class activities and discussions, online quizzes.
- Pre-recorded lectures will be available on iLearn prior to each workshop session.
- The timetable for classes can be found on the University web site at: http://www.timetables.mq.edu.au/
- Students are expected to actively participate in classes, be prepared to work in small groups and discuss the materials assigned each week.
Technology Used and Required
- Use of a PC or laptop is required to access internet, and other required softwares, and to access iLearn http://ilearn.mq.edu.au for course materials.
- Softwares used include: E.g., Zoom, Word processing, MS-Excel/ PowerPoint, Acrobat Reader, SPSS statistical software, etc.
Required and Recommended Texts and/or Materials
• Babin, D’Alessandro, Winzar, Lowe, Zikmund, (2020) Marketing Research: 5th Asia-Pacific Edition. Cengage: ISBN 9780170438964
Unit Web Page
• The web page for this unit can be found at: iLearn http://ilearn.mq.edu.au
• All announcements and resources will be available on iLearn. Resource materials include lecture slides, online quizzes, online discussion forums, etc will be made
available on a weekly basis.
• There is also online forums for student interactions and contacting with the UC/ Lecturer. You need to consult iLearn several times per week for messages and updates.