Double-spaced type and pages with wide margins (for comments) are preferred. Footnotes and bibliography are mandatory.
All assignments (except for the exam) must be submitted as Word documents via Turnitin on the MHIS 3027 iLearn site:
- Log in to your iLearn account and go to your home page. Turnitin assignments should be visible under MHIS 3027.
- If not, log in to MHIS 3027 and scroll down until you reach the subheading for the week. ‘Assignment details and submission via Turnitin should be visible in that week.
- Click on the assignment title.
- Type the title of your assignment in the box ‘Submission Title’.
- To upload your Word document, click on ‘Browse’ next to the ‘File to Submit’ box. Find and select your document from your computer, check the box for copyright, then click on the ‘Add submission’ button.
Detailed instructions on how to use Turnitin with can be found at:
Feedback will be provided via Grademark. Go to the following URL for instructions on how to view your feedback:
Extensions and penalties
Unless a Special Consideration request has been submitted and approved, (a) a penalty for lateness will apply – two (2) marks out of 100 will be deducted per day for assignments submitted after the due date – and (b) no assignment will be accepted more than seven (7) days (incl. weekends) after the original submission deadline. No late submissions will be accepted for timed assessments – e.g. quizzes, online tests.
Assignments handed in early will not be marked and returned before the due date.
Always keep a copy of your assessment tasks in case they get lost in the system.
Assignments will be returned online via the MHIS 3027 iLearn site. For more information on how to view your marked assignments, see: http://www.mq.edu.au/iLearn/student_info/assignments.htm#results
Assignments will be marked and returned within two weeks of receipt.