- There are 1.5 hr weekly workshop sessions which consist of class activities and discussions.
- Delivery mode: both face-to-face and online delivery.
- Pre-recorded lectures will be available on iLearn prior to each workshop session.
- The timetable for classes can be found on the University web site at: http://www.timetables.mq.edu.au/
Technology Used and Required:
- Use of a PC or laptop is required to access internet/ social media platforms, and complete tasks on iLearn, and to access iLearn for course materials.
- Softwares required include: E.g., Zoom, Word processing, PowerPoint, video recorder & video/ media player, Acrobar Reader, etc.
Tuten, T. L., (2020), Social Media Marketing, 4th Edition, Sage Publications Ltd (UK).
Barker, M. S., Barker, D. I., Bormann, N. F., Roberts, M. L., Zahay, D., (2017), Social Media Marketing: A Strategic Approach, 2nd Edition, Cengage.
Bianchi, A., (2021), Driving Consumer Engagement in Social Media,1st Edition, Publisher: Routledge
Heggde, G., and Shainesh, G. (2018), Social Media Marketing - Emerging Concepts and Applications, Palgrave Mcmillan.
MacDonald, J. (2019), Social Media Marketing Workbook: How to Use Social Media For Business, JM Internet Group.