TEACHING AND LEARNING STRATEGY • The unit is delivered in workshop format. Students are expected to be active and engaged learners, contributing fully to workshop sessions. Learning activities include individual and group tasks that are to be completed during private study and in the workshops. Students need to read in advance of workshop sessions, participate in classes and online discussion forum, be prepared to work in small groups and discuss the materials assigned each week. The lecture notes will be posted on iLearn at https://ilearn.mq.edu.au on a weekly basis.
- There are 1.5 hr weekly workshop sessions which consist of class activities and discussions.
- Pre-recorded lectures will be available on iLearn prior to each workshop session.
The timetable for classes can be found on the University web site at:http://www.timetables.mq.edu.au/
REQUIRED AND RECOMMENDED TEXTS AND/OR MATERIALS
Prescribed Text: Chaffey, D. and Ellis-Chadwick, F., 2019. Digital marketing. Pearson UK.
- A list of required reading Harvard Business case studies will be available on iLearn.
- A list of supplementary readings will be provided via iLearn.
Recommended texts: Students are strongly encouraged to read widely in the area and to particularly use the World-Wide-Web as a powerful source of research in this subject.
Other recommended texts include:
Hanlon, A., 2019. Digital Marketing: Strategic Planning & Integration. SAGE Publications Limited.
Kingsnorth, S., 2019. Digital marketing strategy: an integrated approach to online marketing.
TECHNOLOGY USED AND REQUIRED
• Use of a PC or laptop is required to complete tasks on iLearn and to access iLearn for course materials
• Software required: E.g., Zoom, Word processing, PowerPoint, video recorder & video/media player, Acrobar Reader.