• Each student must listen to the lectures and read the lecture slides each week that are available on the unit iLearn web page.
• Each student is required to participate in a weekly tutorial session to discuss and work on the worksheet associated with weekly lectures.
Note: the intended delivery mode may need to change after the start of the session due to the evolving covid situation and students need to ensure they keep up with iLearn Announcements made during the session accordingly.
• The textbook for this course can be found at the following: http://www.core-econ.org/
• You will need to register using your student email to access the textbook.
• The electronic version of the textbook is free. You can choose to purchase a hard copy of the textbook from the website.
• Students will require a non-programmable calculator. A calculator is non-programmable if it does not have any memory, or if it is capable of storing only numerical data within its memory.
• Students will also require access to a computer to view the iLearn website, to use Zoom for any online learning activities and to access the ebook that forms the textbook for the course.
Unit Web Page
• Course material is available at https://ilearn.mq.edu.au/login/MQ/