HURDLES: No hurdle requirements
ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION: Assignment submission will be online through the iLearn page.
Submit assignments online via the appropriate assignment link on the iLearn page. A personalised cover sheet is not required with online submissions. Read the submission statement carefully before accepting it as there are substantial penalties for making a false declaration.
- Assignment submission is via iLearn. You should upload this as a single scanned PDF file.
- Please note the quick guide on how to upload your assignments provided on the iLearn page.
- Please make sure that each page in your uploaded assignment corresponds to only one A4 page (do not upload an A3 page worth of content as an A4 page in landscape). If you are using an app like Clear Scanner, please make sure that the photos you are using are clear and shadow-free.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your assignment submission is legible.
- If there are technical obstructions to your submitting online, please email us to let us know.
You may submit as often as required prior to the due date/time. Please note that each submission will completely replace any previous submissions. It is in your interests to make frequent submissions of your partially completed work as insurance against technical or other problems near the submission deadline.
Late Assessment Submission Penalty
From 1 July 2022, Students enrolled in Session based units with written assessments will have the following university standard late penalty applied. Please see https://students.mq.edu.au/study/assessment-exams/assessments for more information.
Unless a Special Consideration request has been submitted and approved, a 5% penalty (of the total possible mark) will be applied each day a written assessment is not submitted, up until the 7th day (including weekends). After the 7th day, a grade of '0' will be awarded even if the assessment is submitted. Submission time for all written assessments is set at 11:55 pm. A 1-hour grace period is provided to students who experience a technical concern.
For any late submission of time-sensitive tasks, such as scheduled tests/exams, performance assessments/presentations, and/or scheduled practical assessments/labs, students need to submit an application for Special Consideration.
Assessments where Late Submissions will be accepted
In this unit, late submissions will accepted as follows:
- Assignment 1– YES, Standard Late Penalty applies
- Assignment 2– YES, Standard Late Penalty applies
- Assignment 3– YES, Standard Late Penalty applies
- Report of activities in SGTA - NO, unless Special Consideration is Granted
- Final Examination - NO, unless Special Consideration is Granted