REQUIRED AND RECOMMENDED TEXTS AND/OR MATERIALS
There is no required text. All readings are available in iLearn or accessible via iLearn.
- Additional readings are included in iLearn.
- Students should assume these readings are examinable unless otherwise advised.
- No calculator is required for this course.
Assumed Access: Access to a computer with word processing and spreadsheet capability is assumed, as is general student computer literacy and ability to access the internet.
TECHNOLOGY USED AND REQUIRED
This is an online unit which will make use of the University's iLearn system.
Unit's iLearn Site:
- Found by logging on to iLearn ilearn.mq.edu.au, then clicking on Case Studies in Applied Finance.
- This is where you will find forums, downloadable resources and links to important pages.
- The forum allows you to communicate with other students and lecturer(s) and may provide supplementary material.
- You are requested to post your questions on the forums at least 24 hours prior to the assignment submission date or the examination date. Questions posted after that time may not be answered. Please try to not leave your questions to the last few days.
- It is important that you familiarise yourself with the unit’s iLearn site.
- All students should check iLearn regularly and look for updates and distribution of materials related to the unit or assessments and participate in forum discussions.