Delivery and Resources
Delivery of unit material:
- Number and length of classes: 3 hours face-to-face teaching per week, consisting of 1 x 2 hour lecture and 1 x 1 hour tutorial.
- The timetable for lecture and tutorials can be found on the University web site at: http://www.timetables.mq.edu.au/
- Once students register for a particular tutorial, they cannot change their class time.
- Attendance will be taken in tutorials.
- Students are expected to arrive on time, and to not leave until the class ends.
Keller, K.L; Swaminathan, V (2019), Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand Equity. Global 5th edition. Pearson: Sydney.
Aaker, D. (2014). Aaker on branding: 20 principles that drive success. Morgan James Publishing.
Internet sites of interest
Technology used and required
Students are required to learn how to use MS PowerPoint, word processing, and learning management systems (iLearn).
Please note that the unit's logon iLearn address can be found here: http://ilearn.mq.edu.au
Satisfactory completion of unit:
To pass this unit students need an aggregate mark of 50 or more.