NOTE: Due weeks are based on standard university academic calendar weeks.
The assessment tasks have been designed to enable students to demonstrate their ability to apply theoretical knowledge in a clinical environment. All assessment tasks are compulsory. The evaluation of CAUD813 is with either a ‘Satisfactory’ or an ‘Unsatisfactory’ grade. An unsatisfactory grade is issued based on any of the following: feedback from clinical educators, students’ lack of clinical competence, unprofessional behaviour and conduct, failure to submit or late submission of clinical placement assessment portfolio, unsatisfactory performance on assessment tasks.
How to apply for a late submission of an assignment
All requests for special consideration, including extensions, must be submitted via ASK.mq.edu.au and provide suitable supporting documentation
Late Assignment Submission
- Late submissions without an extension will receive a penalty of 5% of the total mark available for the assignment per day
- Late submission of an assignment without an extension will not be permitted after marks have been released to the rest of the class.
- Extensions will only be given in special circumstances, and can be requested by completing the Special Consideration request at ask.mq.edu.au and providing the requisite supporting documentation.
- For more information on Special Consideration, see the university website https://students.mq.edu.au/study/my-study-program/special-consideration
- Assignments submitted after the deadline, regardless of the reason, will be marked and returned at a date determined by the unit convenor.
Extensions cannot continue beyond the start of the following semester, and students should be aware that long extensions may impact graduation dates.