- Number and length of classes per week:
- 2 x 2 hour lectures
- 3 x 2 hour tutorials
- 1 x 2 hour practical
- The timetable for classes can be found on the University web site at: https://timetables.mq.edu.au/2020/
- Tutorial attendance/participation is required and will be factored into the final grade.
- Participation in practical anatomy classes is a hurdle requirement for this unit. It is a condition of passing the unit that students must actively participate in a minimum of 80% of the practical classes for the semester.
Required and Recommended texts and/or materials
- Oatis CA. The Mechanics and Pathomechanics of Human Movement. 2nd ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2009.