Grading and Passing Requirement for Unit
- In order to pass this Unit a student must obtain a mark of 50 or more for the Unit (i.e. obtain a passing grade P, CR, D, or HD).
- For further details about grading, please refer below in the policies and procedures section.
- The final exam has a time duration of 2 hours and will be conducted during the formal examination period. This examination will assess all topics discussed in the unit unless otherwise specified.
- If you receive special consideration for the final exam, a supplementary exam will be scheduled by the faculty during a supplementary exam period, typically about 3 to 4 weeks after the normal exam period. By making a special consideration application for the final exam you are declaring yourself available for a resit during the supplementary examination period and will not be eligible for a second special consideration approval based on pre-existing commitments. Please ensure you are familiar with the policy prior to submitting an application. Approved applicants will receive an individual notification one week prior to the exam with the exact date and time of their supplementary examination.
Late Submissions and Re-submissions
- Late report submissions will attract a penalty of <10/100, 10%> marks per day. Extenuating circumstances will be considered upon lodgement of an application for special consideration.
- Re-submissions of work are not allowed.
Students are reminded of the University policies regarding assessment, academic integrity and disruption to studies.
Requests for extension on assessable work are to be made to the Unit Coordinator but will only be considered in the event of illness or misadventure.